Spark Naturals Bruschetta



One thing I have been absolutely LOVING is all of the amazing Farmer's Market produce! Tis the season for amazing heirloom tomatoes, which means that I'll be dreaming of delicious bruschetta.
Bruschetta is a delicious hors d'oeuvre that originated in Italy. I often find that when I go to whip up something like this, I'm lacking the fresh herbs. If you're like me, try this recipe!

Spark Naturals Bruschetta
•6, 1" slices of crusty bread
•1 clove of garlic
•2-3 large heirloom tomatoes
•drizzle of olive oil
•1-2 drops SN Basil EO
•sea salt and ground pepper, to taste


Dice tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil. Add sea salt, pepper, and SN Basil EO to taste. Set aside.
Toast bread and rub with garlic. Brush with olive oil and top with tomato mixture. Serve immediately, nobody likes soggy bruschetta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment