Kill Dust Mites with Clove Essential Oil

Are you doing some fall cleaning? Consider using Clove essential oil as a way to kill allergy-irritating dust mites and repel them for the next few months!

A 2014 study was conducted on the effectiveness of Clove essential oil as dust mite control. It concluded that "Clove oil is a promising agent for killing dust mites with a potential use in dust-mite laden mattresses. Spraying diminishes in efficiency after 3 months."

I know I'll be using Clove essential oil next time I go to freshen my mattress (baking soda + essential oils of choice) and I'll be using a mixture of water and Clove essential oil as a baseboard spray to keep things healthy in my house!

buy Clove essential oil here: http://sparknaturals.com/index.php/essentialoils/clove-bud.html

read more here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24641290

4 comments:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    healthy mattress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome this post, i love to carefully read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We manufacturer only pure and verified by all lab tested essential oils as peppermint oil, Clove oil, Jojoba oil, Dill oil and so on. If you interested than you may deals with us thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: oil diffuser

    ReplyDelete