DIY Produce Wash Recipe




I keep seeing great deals on berries in my local grocery stores and I can't help but buy them. However, I often find myself disappointed with how quickly they go bad.

Then, I remembered this EASY rinse to prolong the shelf life! Give it a shot and get a chance to enjoy your produce before it turns!

You will need:
-4 drops of Spark Naturals Lemon essential oil
-1 cup of white vinegar
-water

Instructions:
1. Fill your kitchen sink with warm water.
2. Add 1 cup of white vinegar and 4 drops of lemon essential oil. Stir.
3. Add fruit and vegetables.
4. Let soak for 10 minutes.
5. Rinse and pat dry, then store in fridge.

This is great for berries as it keeps them from molding. Strawberries can last for weeks. Happy Soaking!

www.sparknaturals.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment