Spark Naturals Lemon Honey Tea

Lemon and honey in hot water is a classic natural remedy when you're feeling under the weather - I remember when I was introduced to it in France. I tried it the other day and added a drop of Shield blend - it tasted better in my opinion, and I loved the added essential oil boost to support my immune system! 

Spark Naturals Lemon Honey Tea
-boiled water
-juice of 1/2 a lemon
-honey, to taste
-1-2 drops Spark Naturals Shield Blend

Directions: Pour the water into a large mug and add the lemon juice. Stir to combine and add honey to taste. Add Shield blend and breathe in the steam (be careful not to breathe it if it's too hot!) while waiting for it to cool. Stir and drink up!

This works great with ginger tea as well!

Shop online at www.sparknaturals.com !

0 comments:

Post a Comment